The Modern Website Design Solution Is “Mobile Responsive”
By 2014, mobile web users will surpass ‘traditional’ desktop Internet users in the US and Canada [Source: Morgan Stanley]
By 2016, two-thirds of all Internet traffic will be viewed on mobile devices. [Source: Gartner Research]
When creating a brand new website, or undergoing a website redesign, it’s critical your new site be mobile responsive (it should re-size and display properly on any size screen).
But what happens when a website redesign just isn’t in the budget? We can help with that too – read on for the solution!
Don’t Let Your Competition Go Mobile Before You Do…
Without a mobile app or mobile optimized website, you could be turning away customers without even knowing it. Have you checked to see how your website displays on a smartphone? Go ahead – test it now!
- Is the text too small to read, or your links too difficult to follow?
- Does it require pinching, zooming and scrolling to access your information?
- Does it have a gaping hole because your website contains old technology (flash) that just doesn’t display?
With only 3-5 seconds to make an impression, what happens when your website does not display well on a smartphone? Visitors may find your competitor’s site easier to read and navigate…
Imagine your website, with one-touch access to the details vital for prospects and customers to find your business – phone number, directions, hours, appointment request, and more. Mobile optimized websites provide a superior visitor experience.
Connect Better with On-The-Go Smartphone and Mobile Website Visitors
While out and about, your local customers and prospects are using their smartphones to search for immediate services:
- Restaurants – your hungry customers are looking for your hours, directions, or daily specials – now!
- Salon and spa services – do you have an immediate opening? How long of a wait?
- Auto repair and towing services – they are stuck in their car and need your assistance – it’s urgent!
- Doctors, dentists or other appointments – your client is running late or lost and needs one-touch access to your phone number or driving directions.
Statistics tell us that 95% of smartphone users have searched for local information on their mobile phone.
Even if you don’t use a smartphone, your customers and prospects do!
Just having a website is not enough anymore! Your customers and prospects rely on their mobile phones to help them make decisions about where to spend money, so why not make it easy for them to contact you?
What one-touch access information should you provide?
Websites not optimized for the smaller-screen formats will become a market barrier for their owners – much content in many sites will need to be reformatted/rebuilt. [Source: Gartner Research]
Ready to enhance your visitor’s website experience? Call Interactive Synergy today at 603-296-9292, to find out more about Responsive Website Re-Design, or Mobile Optimized Websites or Apps – or click Get Started. Click image to right for a MOBILE FUN FACT!